At DC Transport and Logistics, we offer full Cross-Docking services at our Facilities in St. Laurent Quebec
We use state-of-the-art technologies to manage your shipments, with on-time deliveries and route tracking systems
What is Cross-Docking?
Cross-docking is the practice of unloading goods from inbound delivery vehicles and loading them directly onto outbound vehicles.
This eliminates the need for short or long term storage and the goods are on the way to their next destination
Benefits of Cross Docking
- Reduces material handling.
- Reduces the need to store products in a warehouse.
- Eliminates the need for large warehouse areas.
- Reduces labour costs by eliminating packaging and storing.
- Reduces the time it takes products to reach the customer.